- 5. N/A.
- 12. POST-MATRIC
- 13. PRE-MATRIC
- 14. Research/Studies, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Schemes including Publicity, Promotion, Seminars.
State Govt. Schemes - Maharashtra
Other scholarship schemes
- A M M Foundation Scholarships
- Aditya Birla Group Scholarship
- Aga Khan Foundation - International Scholarship Programme
- Ajmal Foundation ( Assam Student Only )
- Angel College of Engineering and Technology Scholarship
- AZIM PREMJI FOUNDATION for Post Graduate Students
- Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation Scholarships
- Binnari Amman institute of Technology Scholarships
- British Council Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarship
- Civil Engineering Scholarship
- College of Engineering
- Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)
- Foundation for Excellence
- G P Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship
- G.H.Raisoni Scholarships For Boys
- Gail india limited scholarship
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- GE foundation Scholarship
- Hamdard National Foundation
- HDFC Bank Scholarships (Educational Crisis Scholarship Support)
- Indian Muslim News & Information
- Indian Oil Scholarship (New)
- INLAKS scholarship
- International Scholarship
- Islamic Development Bank
- Israel Government Scholarship
- J M Sethia Charitable trust Merit Scholarship
- J N Tata Endowment for Higher Education
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
- K.C Mahindra Scholarships for Post Graduate studies
- Khidmat Eduguide Scholarship
- Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust Scholarships (For Girls)
- Lila Poonawalla Foundation
- List of NGOs offering scholarship to muslim students
- M. F. H. Beg Education Fund Scholarships
- Marga Schulze merit scholarship scheme for higher education of girls with visual impairment
- Matoshri Premabai Jain Higher Education Scholarship
- Minority Schemes UTTAR PRADESH
- Muslim NGOs /71 Organization
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
- NAROTAM SEKHSARIA SCHOLARSHIP for Engineering Graduates
- O P Jindal Group Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship for SC /ST
- ONGC SCHOLARSHIP for Ebc and Obc
- P. P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship ( for Girls)
- P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship (for Girls)
- Prathibha Scholarship programme
- R.D. Sethna Scholarships
- Rangoonwala Foundation
- Rao IIT Scholarships
- Reham al-Farra International Scholarship in Journalism
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships
- S. N. BOSE SCHOLARS PROGRAM
- Sadabai Raisoni Scholarship for Girls
- Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship
- SANT NIRANKARI CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
- Sarojini Damodaran Foundation
- Savla Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Scholarship for Development
- Scholarship from Various Sources around the World
- Science Olympiad Foundation (For Girls)
- SHE (Scholarship for Higher Education)
- Siemens Scholarship
- Sir Ratan Tata Post-doctoral Fellowship
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation
- Sri Sakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology Scholarships
- Swami Dayanand M-C-M Scholarship for IIT,NIT, Govt.Medical and Arch. Students
- Swami Vivekananda (Single Girl Child) Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
- The Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
- Uma Sathnur - FIT Scholarship Scheme
- Vishwa Konkani Scholarship (M-C-M Scholarships for Higher Edu. to Konkani students)
ICSS OBJECTIVEPrimary objective is to enable poor/BPL citizens to avail all kinds of financial aids provided by Central and State Governments.
APPROACHCreate Awareness about the Govt. educational scholarships / schemes
Reach beneficiaries through Schools
Assist beneficiaries in obtaining essential documents
Enable beneficiaries to avail all kinds of Fin. aids from Govt. / NGOS).
Follow-up with the Govt. officials, develop, maintain & share database
What is Charity Navigator?Use computer & electronic communication facilities, search / surf on internet different financial aids / charities / donations / scholarships offered by different charity organizations including GOVT., NGOS / CORPORATE etc.
Perform online Documentation process thru e-SEVA/other services as and when required.
Assist beneficiaries in processing online applications.
It is need of hour to understand what Gandhiji said... "The Real Swaraj will come not by the acquisition of authority by a few but by the acquisition of capacity by all to resist authority when abused." Hence, start to use the provisions of the Right to Information Act.
Shahid Bhagat Singh told his mother before two days to be hanged...."I will have to come back in India because the people who will sit in the place of British will commit much more tyranny." The prediction of Bhagat Singh comes to be true to a large extent. Now with the help of "The Right to Information Act" we can only survive democracy by resisting bureaucrats when abused.
The preamble of the Act, denotes "Democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparence of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Government and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed."
1. Supreme Court SLP (Civil) No. 34868 of 2009 decided on 4/1/2010.
It is directed by the SC that applicant is entitled to get copy of the opinions, advises, circulars, orders.
2. Supreme Court (AIR 2008 Punjab & Haryana 126 decided on 8/2/2008). The commission is empowered under subsection 2 of section 20 of the act to recommend disciplinary action against Public Information Officer even in simple delay.
U/s 1(4) : Subject to provision of Article 29 & 30 of the constitution (5) RTE does not apply to Madarsa & Edu. Institu. Primarily imparting religious instruction.
U/s 3(1) : Every child of 6 to 14 has Right to Free & Compulsory Edn. In a neighbourhood school.
(3) Spl. Provision for Disabled Child/Multiple disabilities/Sever Disabilities.
U/s 6 : Appropriate Govt. & Local Authority within 3 yrs from commencement of this Act, shall establish, in neighborhood, a school it not there.
U/s 8 : Compulsory Edn. Also means a comp. adm./attendence & completion of Elementary Edn.
* Child of Weaker Section & disadvantaged group should not be discriminated.
* Provide infrastructure (Sch. Building/teaching staff & learning equipment.)
* Good Quality Edn.
* Provide training facility for teachers.
U/s 10 : Duty of every parent or guardian to admit or cause to be admtd. Child to neighborhood school.
U/s 11 : Appropriate Govt. make necessary arrangement for providing free Pre-school Education & early childhood care.
U/s 12 : 25% admission for weaker & disadvantaged group to Pre-prim./Prim. & School.
U/s 13 : No capitation fee & screening procedure. Punishment to school, ten time of capitation fee & in case of screening 25000/- & 50000/- for each contravention.
Iqra Gyan Education & Welfare Foundation is a non-profitable, non-governmental and non-political organization,
primarily focus on 'Right to education'. IG advocates and assists poor students in availing educational aids, grants and scholarships provided by governments and non-governmental institutions.
IG is a group of educated youths, experienced professionals, businessmen and social workers who envisage the possibilities of utilizing vast social network coupled with the modern communication system to support poor and needy students and career enthusiast. Simply IG is a bridge between the resources and beneficiaries.